The 2016 NFL Draft was in Chicago and like we did last year, G-Hunt and I went down to NFL Draft Town to kick it with all the crazy football fans, have some fun, and see what random jerseys we see. As expected the NFL Draft Town experience was an absolute blast.
Up first we’ve got our Snapchat experience of NFL Draft Town. Included in it is a birds eye view of all of the activations, a bunch of hip hop & dancing, and a acting a fool.
You can see more behind the scenes footage by following Bacon Sports on Snapchat HERE.
Up next we’ve got all the awesomely random jerseys that NFL fans rocked at Draft Town. Queue the Waka Flocka because fans were going hard in the motha f’n paint with their jersey game.
I put these jerseys on the Bacon Sports Facebook page as well so if you see yourself or one of your friends tag and share the photo.
NFL Draft Town Jerseys
To see more Bacon Sports video awesomeness check out our YouTube channel.
1. Don’t forget to subscribe to our Bacon Sports podcast on iTunes and throw us a bone by giving a review if you dig it.
3. Become part of Team Bacon, our bacon loving, jersey rocking, sports fan community, by signing up for our newsletter!It’s hot like a Gronk party bus.
4. If you are at NFL Draft Town and see an awesome jersey tag us on Instagram @BaconSports.
Latest posts by Rob Cressy (see all)
- Steelers vs Bengals Aftermath, JuJu’s Hit, Business As Usual Bengals – December 5, 2017
- Good Knight! UCF Crowned Champions – December 3, 2017
- Congrats Andrew McCutchen! Yinzer Baby Names – December 1, 2017
- Bacon Bits: Dez Bryant Is Overrated – November 30, 2017
- Bacon Bits: Eli, LeBron, Blake Griffin, Josh Gordon, Alabama – November 29, 2017